Recipe: Anissa Boulesteix's pissaladière
Posted in Maisons Pariente
Transport yourself to the countryside of Hotel Crillon le Brave in Provence, with this recipe by our head chef: Anissa Boulesteix.
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 100g T55 flour
- 50g water
- 2g salt
- 5g baker's yeast
- 12g organic olive oil
- 80g fine polenta
- 8 sweet Cévennes onions
- 300g Nyons olives
- 250g soft butter
- Organic olive oil
- Fresh thyme
- Fine salt
- 24 anchovy fillets
- To make the pizza dough, mix all the ingredients in the mixer and let run for 5 minutes at speed 1, then 7 minutes at speed 3
- Make dough pieces of 50g and spread them in the direction length.
- For the filling, chop the onions and add butter. Let sweat and add the thyme and salt. When ready, spread the onion compote on the pre-cooked dough.
- Add the marinated anchovy fillets (olive oil, salt, thyme), arrange the Nyons olives.
- Bake at 220C for about 6 minutes. Decorate with fresh thyme branch.
You can find all of our recipes on our Instagram and Facebook pages. Share your creations with #hotelcrillonlebrave and tag us using @hotelcrillonlebrave.
For more information, visit Hotel Crillon le Brave's website. Find out more about our two restaurants, La Table du Ventoux, and our gastronomic restaurant La Madeleine.