Recipe: Pool Spritz from Lou Pinet's Headbartender in Saint-Tropez
Posted in Maisons Pariente
Hotel Lou Pinet Saint-Tropez's Head Bartender's version of a cocktail's classics!
Enjoy it by the pool or under the pergola of our outdoor bar!
Ingredients (for one Pool Spritz)
- 6cl Aperol
- 1.5cl Tequila
- 3cl rhubarb syrup
- 3cl lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt
Homemade rhubarb syrup
- 162g water
- 165g white sugar
- 2 branches rhubarb
Method (homemade rhubarb syrup):
- Wash and cut the rhubarb into 1cm pieces, keeping the skin intact.
- In a saucepan, cook the rhubarb, water and sugar until it reaches a temperature of 120°C, stirring occasionally.
- Once this temperature is reached, remove from the heat and let infuse until the mixture cools.
Method (Pool Spritz):
- In a shaker, mix the Aperol, the Tequila, the rhubarb syrup and the lemon juice. Add a pinch of salt and shake with ice.
- Pour the mix in a wine glass filled with ice and add Prosecco.